Mission: INCM exists to connect children's ministry leaders to training, resources, and community.
Vision: Shape the future of the Church by connecting all who champion the discipleship of children.
Courageous in Mission
Passionate in Service
Collaborative in Strategy
Integrity in Operation
Champion the Community
International Network of Children’s Ministry subscribes to the following Statement of Faith formulated by the National Association of Evangelicals:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the
right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they
that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believer in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Over forty (40) denominations are represented at the conference. Please respect this diversity and refrain from any comment that could possibly offend a denominational distinctive. Please let our Resource & Program Specialist know, before signing this agreement, if there are any concerns with these demographics.
Please note that it is necessary that the committee understands where your organization plans on landing within our sponsor levels. Your choices here only indicates where you would like to be within our Sponsorship levels and in no way confirms placement at CPC.
Booth size is 10'X10' Includes : Pipe & Drape, one 6' table , two chairs, and one wastebasket (included unless otherwise indicated)
View More Exhibitor Information here.
You've read and reviewed the Exhibitor/Sponsor Cancellation Policy