An Organizational Membership shall terminate, and the Organization forfeits any refund if:
- the Organization does not pay the amount owed to INCM upon approval of their application
- the Organization does not continue to meet the eligibility requirements at the end of the (12) month period
- the member does not continue to abide by INCM’s Statement of Faith or audience disclaimer
- the member has violated any of the terms or conditions in this agreement
- If the Organization chooses to terminate before fulfilling the entire (12) month period,
- The Partner level Organization’s ability to have a booth at CPC will be revoked, and the Organization will need to reapply.